The Inn's Guest Rooms and Suites at-a-Glance
The Inn's three guest rooms and two suites are named in the original Welsh language of the early settlers who founded the Village of Granville and The Inn's surrounding Welsh Hills countryside in the early 1800s. They relocated here from Massachusetts, Connecticut, and eastern Pennsylvania. Granville Ohio is home to Denison University and close to Ohio State University, Kenyon College, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Otterbein University, Central Ohio Technical College, and C-TEC. Check our Monthly Availability Calendar for open dates at The Inn.
the Colomen Gwen
the Bedwen Bach
the "Cottage" Guest Rooms: Bedwen Bach & Colomen Gwen
The perfect adjoining room accommodations for couples, friends, or families traveling together with a Jack & Jill bath (private lavatories with each room - shared bath/shower & commode) and gorgeous views of the pool courtyard, clay bocce court, woods, wildlife, & birch-lined courtyard.
$385-415/night for both rooms (double occupancy) - $50/night per add'l adult guest (beyond double occupancy) plus $25 roll away bed fee | Add'l guest younger than 10 years old - $20 | Add'l guest 10-20 years old ($35/night) | Please e-Mail The Inn for Availability of Booking the Cottage Rooms together.
Room rates vary on high demand, special event weekends, Denison University & Kenyon College events, Granville Fourth of July Festival, P2O Porsche Show Weekend, Granville Hotlicks Blues Fest, Christmas Candlelight Walking Tour, and national holiday dates.
We want your stay at The Inn to be a relaxing, enjoyable, and memorable experience while you're visiting Granville and the Central Ohio area.
- Extremely clean, comfortable rooms with private baths and showers
- Excellent wireless Internet throughout the property - inside and out!
- Luxurious, non-allergenic bedding and linens.
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool, courtyard gardens, adn state-of-the-art hot tub spa
- Featuring Gilchrist & Soames London Collection bath amenities
- Comfortable teak seating around pool to accommodate all guests
- Covered, wraparound porches with highback rockers overlooking the Welsh Hills countryside and gardens
- Indoor areas with sofas, comfy chairs, fireplaces, flat screen HDTV, and music
- Outdoor, lighted clay bocce ball court
- Outdoor table tennis & darts
- Complimentary hot, savory Signature Breakfasts
- Wine & Cheese Social each afternoon
- Hiking trails throughout our 15 wooded acres
- Target shooting ranges - handguns and rifles - beginner to advanced (lessons available)
- Clays target shooting
- Luxurious guest spa robes